How to submit an abstract
Thank you very much for your interest in 3rdInternational Symposium on Fisheries Education for a sustainable "Blue Economy".
Please follow the guidelines for the submission of your abstract.
- Registration for the symposium for the paper presenting author is mandatory.
- Browse through the symposium topics and select the topic of your interest.
- Use a text editor of your choice to compile your abstract: Title, author(s), affiliation(s) of author (s), email of corresponding author, keywords and abstract text.
- Your abstract text should have a maximum of 500 words.
- Use the Abstract Submission link at the respective symposium topic. Please keep in mind that submission of the same abstract to more than one symposium topic is not allowed and duplicates will be rejected.
- Fill in the submittal information about title, author(s), and affiliation(s) of author(s);
- Use Times New Roman font of size 11. Title should be in bold letters and capitalize first letter of each word. Author/s names should be italicized. Put a star on the corresponding author. Provide the email address of corresponding author at the end of author/s affiliation.
- Style packages and environment commands cannot be considered and must not be included in the form.
- Copy-and-paste your information into the form or download and use the WORD template;
- Select your preference for poster presentation or for oral presentation (see the first author rule below). However, there is no guarantee that an oral preference can be realized.
- By submitting the abstract/s it si assumed that they are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements viz., they had the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere; they agree to the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. The organizers are not responsible for the violation of any copyright clause by the author/s.
- Accept the licence& copyright agreement and proceed to the abstract preview.
- Check the generated PDF file of your edited and formatted abstract. Please note that this PDF is only a preview file (indication "PREVIEW" is highlighted in the abstract header) in order to enable you to check the input. Close the PDF preview and click on "Payment" to proceed.
- In case of a successful submission, a confirmation message including your abstract number will be displayed and you will receive an abstract submission confirmation email.
- If the conversion of your abstract fails, please specify your problems and we will then take care of them.
- Submit yourabstract. You will receive a confirmation email providing your abstract number.
In case any questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
- Abstracts should be short (100–500 words), clear, concise and written in Englishwith correct spelling and good sentence structure. Use British English.
- Mathematical symbols and equations must be typed in, and metric symbols should be used. Figures and tables should not be included.
- Abstracts should be carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last minute changes.
- The submission of an abstract carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented at the meeting by the author or, at least, by one of the co-authors.
- By submitting an abstract, authors accept the licence& copyright agreement.
- Submission of the same abstract to more than one symposium topics is not allowed. Duplicates identified by the Programme Committee will be rejected.
- The content of 3rd International Symposium on Fisheries Education for a sustainable "Blue Economy" abstracts is the responsibility of their authors.
- The organizers reserves the right to reject abstracts that do not comply with style guidelines, including excessive length (contributed abstract body text is limited to approximately 500 words) not written in English, contain inappropriate content,do not meet basic standards of scientific quality, or do not adhere to conventional standards of civil discourse and common decency and abstracts fall outside of the topical scope of the meeting.
- The official language of the 3rd International Symposium on Fisheries Education for a sustainable "Blue Economy" is English.
- Simultaneous interpretation is not provided. It is therefore expected that authors are able to present their research more or less fluently in the English language.
- The coreesponding author will be informed about the acceptance of their abstract and mode of presentation on or before 20th January, 2018 and they may then submit their full-length paper.
- All papers presented at symposium will be submitted for refereeing. Papers with high standard and recommended by referee/s will be published as the proceedings of the symposium. For preparing your manuscript follow the forma of Asian Fisheries journal format (https://www.asianfisheriessociety.org/publication/guideline.php).
- Each abstract has to be submitted with a preference for oral or poster presentation.
Abstract Help Line
Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling - +91-22-26374306 between 10:30 – 16:30 h (Indian Standard Time Zone), Monday – Saturday (Except Second Saturday). We are glad to help.